Sunday, March 9, 2014

Springing Ahead of My Sunday Globe

Some articles may return in one form or fashion above; however, my Sunday Globe is still pristine, not yet stained by red and black ink marks, and you know the old saying, when I don't read a Globe....

At first I couldn't figure out the puzzle, but it became clear later.

Related:

"The MFA grew considerably during Rogers’s tenure, with the endowment rising from $180 million to $602 million and, since just 2009, 97 of 143 galleries have been built or renovated. Rogers, who is listed as having a total annual compensation of $766,426."

That's weird. Why are so many artists poor and on the margins (despite the tax breaks for buyers)?

I $ee there will not be a cure for cancer anytime soon as the public is $andbagged at the expense of the elite yet again (thanks to their friends in Congre$$).

The last piece of my front-page puzzle was a tragic yet hopeful story (deja ju) that should inspire and sadden, I guess. I haven't read any of them, and to be perfectly honest with you, I'm not even interested. One can $ee to jwho the Bo$ton $unday Globe is being geared.

Thus begins my trip around the world through the pri$m of Jewi$h narrative, beginning with the plane crash in the Gulf of Thailand that may now have been "terrorism?" I'll have to go to the blogs to find out because I no longer believe a word of what mouthpiece media reports regarding plane crashes, but beyond that one is left wondering what tightening of the global surveillance grid must be carried out in re$pon$e? (Updates: Case of missing plane highlights security flawPossible debris from missing jet found, Vietnam says. How do they know about the passports? Stinky like Oswald, 9/11, and all the other frauds? Was it a targeted hack or.... sigh).

The briefs are very interesting since I'm given a deja vu Sunday after a Slow Saturday rip job yesterday. SOP for the AmeriKan media I gue$$. I could hardly be less interested in a sham Ejyptian election, and laughed when I saw the Zaudi Al-CIA-Duh apologize for what happened in Lebanon.

Looks the right-wing neo-Nazi elements of Ukraine are starting to raise concerns. They are no longer self-defense units, blah, blah, blah, now there are "quasi-military units, whose members now at times appear armed in public and have become more vocally critical of the interim government," but at least they are not looking to join the Eurasian Union.

Despite reading how tolerant Arabs and Muslims are I am reminded they mistreat and beat their women (unlike Obomber's drone missile strikes, which liberate them to Allah or rid them of their yucky male oppressors; one wonders if they have a sexual assault problem in their military), while indicating to me about where to wage the next war.

That gets me back to the U.S. and for some reason I'm stalled. Must be a flooded carburetor from all the fart mi$t. I smell something that stinks, that's for sure. I didn't want to say anything, but I'll make it brief: I wonder what Jerry Brown has been drinking. How interesting that the photograph of Brown sitting there with a full carafe of water(?) has been removed! You don't think they are already smoking, Jerry? I didn't know you were that naive. Maybe you smoked too much in the past, or been $moking something else for far too long. Besides, it is not me you have to worry about; it's guys like this (married to Samantha Power of all people).

Yes, the truth is dangerous, and those lone crying pack of wolfs(?) must be committed to asylums for questioning official dogma.

That gets me to my Metro and another cut class. I think I will skip the parade, too, as the cops in Boston shot another person. The Globe reports on the UMass melee once again, but fails to mention the riot police that were deployed. That's AmeriKa in the 21st-century, folks.

The Globe is already declaring it is spring even though we still have two more weeks of winter (just as they were proclaiming winter ahead of its time because of record snowfall and cold), which really bugs me considering what I saw earlier.

I really feel sorry for the kids most of all. The safest thing to invest in is milking taxpayers.  I didn't bite the bitcoin and it's time to foreclose on this post.

It's looking like I will never be done blogging so I will be springing back here later with some past Sunday Globe Specials as I catch up on the unread, quarter-read, and half-read papers after a big week of basketball. It turns out I was right on 5 of the 6 (or 4 if you wish) predictions I made with only Sabis boys spoiling it. Even then I saw the general outcome of the day, didn't I? Maybe I should be elevated about the economists and given the status of a Nostradamus, 'eh? You are looking at six years of quatrains!

The only truly exciting finish of the day was in the final girls game on the schedule, and the key play in the clutch got a loud "OOOOOOOOH!" from me. A rare 4-point play that won the game! Afterwards I saw the same girl with an ice pack on her knee and hip.

On the flip side, I mentioned to some guy that one of his girls had the chance for an (unofficial) triple-double and I was screaming for her to be fouled when she had the ball, and he brushed it off as bush league (nothing bush league about it. Why keep statistics then? Why even keep score? In fact, why even bother having a tournament at all?). I suppose the farther east you go in Massachusetts the more of an asshole you are. Berkshires must think it of me, and I know what is east of here. Anyhow, after she made a basket with two seconds left, I exploded with a "Yeah!" and promptly picked up my stuff, went across the gym, and sat in the seat parallel to where I was on the other side. I was happy there were many more games to watch this week; however, I'm unhappy with the central Mass. crowd. Their fans have no class. "Sit down, shut up" is not a cheer, it's bullying. At least their players loved the experience of playing here at the Cage and that's all that really matters to me.

Time for me to go participate in my own basketball tournament, dear readers.

UPDATE: Truly an inspiring game today. Was the player on the team that had to guard the others big guy. Was dominated in game one, but thanks to a sharp-shooting guy on our squad we won. Lost the second game when the best big guy that plays dominated me but it was still a 7-5 game. Got called into action due to an injury, and instantly drove the lane and put it up over said big guy to cheers all around -- and it made me feel good. Team still lost, and also lost last game, but after being down 8-4 we rallied back to get within one at 12-11 before they scored six in a row. Then we traded two hoops each and they finished us off with the winning bucket. I didn't care. I was inspired from yesterday and never quit. I was still grabbing rebounds and trying to make plays. I even incorporated some of the offensive plays and rotations I saw in the games yesterday. I felt free, loose, and easy out there after I got going, dare I even say young(er). I also competed fairly, whistling myself for more than handful of fouls. Already looking forward to tomorrow's championship round.